Friday, September 16, 2011

Loop Da Loop

So, it's Friday! And no, I'm not referencing Rebecca Black, I actually have taste in my music!

Anyways, I  think today was a decent hit off for the weekend. It was a cool morning, I'm not sweating pools out there anymore, I can feel that it's going to be a colder winter yet again!

I'm going to the UNCC Car Meeting tomorrow...for two reasons. One, I like cars; Two... I have to go to a total of 3 social events for my Freshman seminar class, so I might as well do something I like. Frankly, I just don't wanna drive to campus on a SATURDAY.

The class kinda annoys me actually, there's so much work involved in a class that really doesn't matter all too much. Living off campus really doesn't help either as most of the club events don't happen 'til later in the evening. So, it's either I stay on campus for 12 hours of my damned day or come home then come back to campus later. Fuck. That. Really, as cool as college is I don't wanna be there all day long.

Oh, look, I'm ranting again, I was supposed to be having an opportunistic spiel here, too!

I've gotta figure out something else to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment