Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My First Posting

Well, it seems I've now joined the bloggin' crowd, albiet for edumacation, but I'm here nonetheless.I can't think of anything worthwhile to blog about except school, so I guess I'll settle for that for now. And now for some sporatic rambling...

So I'm on my fourth week of college and I'm just barely feeling "assimilated." It's completely different from high school in so many ways, but I'm trying to be adaptive. In high school, "managing your time" meant whether you twiddled you thumbs and slept through class or did your work like a good, diligent student; in college, it means if you choose to do something OUTSIDE of the classroom... not to mention find and appropriate time to do work on certain days and whatnot. The teachers don't give two $#!*'s if you show up or not, nor if you turn in anything; there's at least a gazillion students in the classes that you don't know nor care to know; AND EVERYONE GOES TO CHICK FIL A AT THE SAME TIME!!

I'm wishing I lived on campus or at least closer to school, these daily commutes are killing me financially and costing me a little be of sleepy time. It takes about 30 minutes to get here in the morning and it takes at least 45 in the afternoon. Last  week it took me an hour and a half to get back home. An hour and a half!! Holee hotcakes, Batman! Imagine how much procrastination at home I could've done! Instead I had to stare at someone's bumper and hope that my car didn't overrheat.

I've probably just gotta get back into my groove and I'll be okay. Hopefully. Maybe. Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment