Friday, November 4, 2011

Just one of them days...

Ever have just one of them days? Where shit just tends to go wrong when you don't want it to? Of course, no one wants anything to go wrong when they DO want to, but that's besides the point.

I just wasted 4 hours of my precious time waiting around for people, only to have those plans cancel in the last minute.

Killing me, Smalls.

It irks me when I have to waste my time. IRKS ME. I don't spend much time out of the house or with friends, and when I do I'd like to actually do something other than sit in a cold, dark parking lot waiting around for people to meet up only to find out that nothing is going to happen.

Sure, wasn't their fault at all. Shit happens, other things come up. But I can't help but feel that there's some force in the universe that's sole purpose is to ruin weekend plans of mine. Bastard.

'Nuff rambling for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment