Monday, October 31, 2011

Music Listening

I tend to listen to music while I work, it's how I concentrate. I need background of some sort, but nothing too distracting.Awhile back I signed up for  Pandora radio, pretty cool stuff actually. Instead of looking stuff up on Youtube and having to find a new song each time, it just comes in right after. Hence, "radio."

However, the way they group bands together tends to irk me. I've got two different stations with completely different bands, but they always end up playing the same style of music. I'm not sure how Metallica and Van Halen have similar styles, but okay. Also, they tend to replay a lot of the songs. I mean, I love hit singles and a band's popular song, but I don't wanna hear it all the damn time. I like to hear some deep cuts!

I wish I could give them my music library...

No comments:

Post a Comment